The Land Collective is an open, online platform that encourages the next generation of professionals to provide commentary on the property market and the wider built environment. Through the use of; written articles, research reports, and media, we hope to provide education and commercial awareness about different areas of the industry from a bird’s eye view – acknowledging the role each respective sector plays. We are a hub of current students and recent graduates from a range of different cultural and educational backgrounds which include law, construction, politics, economics, and planning.
- Responsible for the creation and strategy of future workshops and events.
- Sourcing potential venues and brainstorming event ideas.
- Acting as a point of contact for exhibitors, sponsors, and speakers.
- Managing guest lists and liaising with attendees.
- Supporting the delivery of events onsite.
- Working together with the Founder and Engagement Manager(s) to coordinate workshops and events.
- To act as a brand ambassador for The Land Collective.
- Interest in event management, business and/or real estate.
- Strong people leadership, team collaboration, and good communication skills.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, largely unsupervised and as part of a small team.
- Part-time, home working (with meetings in London), volunteer.