The Land Collective is an open, online platform that encourages the next generation of professionals to provide commentary on the property market and the wider built environment. Through the use of; written articles, research reports, and media, we hope to provide education and commercial awareness about different areas of the industry from a bird’s eye view – acknowledging the role each respective sector plays. We are a hub of current students and recent graduates from a range of different cultural and educational backgrounds which include law, construction, politics, economics, and planning.
About The Role
We are looking for a driven, ambitious, self-starting Head of Partnerships to join our steadily growing team. Working directly with the Founder, you will be responsible for running a number of projects and initiatives and creating partnerships with universities, brands, real estate firms and more.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed and interested in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision.
- Responsible for the growth of our brand in corporate and educational settings including the development, implementation and performance outcome of the marketing strategy.
- Manage business relationships with commercial partnerships to drive the international & domestic strategy forward.
- To act as a brand ambassador for The Land Collective, finding suitable sponsorships and partnerships to support the brand.
- Conducting face to face meetings with prospective partners and clients, outlining the features and benefits we can add to their business.
- Building rapport and developing relationships with clients via telephone calls, emails and on-site meetings.
- Contacting prospective clients by phone and email to introduce our platform, working tenaciously to maximise your contact levels to form partnerships
- Business and/or Management degree (Not essential).
- Experience in sales and/or marketing (Not essential).
- Interested in the property industry or one of our topic areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you will be out and about meeting potential partners!
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, largely unsupervised and as part of a small team.
- Part-time, home working (with meetings in London), volunteer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.