The Land Collective is an open, online platform that encourages the next generation of professionals to provide commentary on the property market and the wider built environment. Through the use of; written articles, research reports, and media, we hope to provide education and commercial awareness about different areas of the industry from a bird’s eye view – acknowledging the role each respective sector plays. We are a hub of current students and recent graduates from a range of different cultural and educational backgrounds which include law, construction, politics, economics, and planning.
We are seeking an original and creative individual who loves social media and is interested in property/housing or one of our other topic areas. You have to be social media savvy with prominent experience with all of our platforms which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. You will be working directly with the Founder to create and implement a social media strategy that will increase engagement and awareness of our brand.
- Staying up to date with news surrounding the property and wider built environment industry as well as topics that affect it, i.e politics, wealth and lifestyle etc.
- Promote The Land Collective’s articles across our channels.
- To interact and engage with social media audiences.
- To manage our social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and Facebook).
- To instigate and coordinate moves onto new social media channels.
- To brainstorm strategy to increase brand awareness and our following.
- Interested in the property industry or one of our topic areas.
- Very good knowledge of social media and brand building.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Proficient in graphic design software such as InDesign/Photoshop (Desirable).
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, largely unsupervised and as part of a small team.
- Part-time, home working (with meetings in London), volunteer.