What will a post-COVID-19 office market look like?
Note: The question can be answered from an occupier or investment perspective of both.
Who can enter?
The essay writing competition is open to current college/sixth form and university students. To enter the competition, we ask that you:
- Are available to take the Real Estate Analyst: Financial Modelling in Excel two-day online course via Zoom on the 26-27 April 2021.
The winner of the essay writing competition will receive:
- A place on the Real Estate Analyst: Financial Modelling in Excel course, worth £1,500 (CPD accredited).
- The essay published and promoted on The Land Collective website and social media platforms.
- A £25 Amazon Voucher.
The runner up will receive:
- A £10 Amazon voucher
- The essay published on The Land Collective website.
Further commended essays:
In addition to this, a list of five highly-commended essay titles and entrants will be published on The Land Collective website upon the conclusion of the competition.
Virtual Award Ceremony – Wednesday 31st March 2021 (TBC)
We are delighted to announce that the Chairwoman of Bayfield Training, Natalie Bayfield will be presenting the Awards Ceremony in March 2021. Natalie Bayfield is also a Senior Fellow at the University of Cambridge, Land Economy Department.
The Awards Ceremony will be a great opportunity to network with your peers and celebrate your hard work. The team at Bayfield will discuss the exceptional level of essay entries in greater depth, with the winner of the competition being announced on the 31st of March 2021.
- Your essay must be between 800 and 1,000 words.
- You must answer the question as specified above.
- Your essay must be uploaded in Word or PDF format, without your name appearing in the document.
- Deadline submission: Friday the 26th of March at 14.00 pm GMT. Please note that late entries cannot be accepted
- All entries will be acknowledged by email. Please check your junk folder if you haven’t received it. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to provide feedback on unsuccessful entries.
- The winner must be willing to be in any publicity that we or Bayfield publish related to the prize, which can include: picture, name, testimonial by video and/or writing etc.
- Winners are entitled to refer to the achievement on their CV.
- Harvard Referencing to be used where possible.
- The essay must be the sole creation and original work of the entrant. Any form of plagiarism will result in an automatic disqualification.
Founded in 1998, Bayfield Training is a prominent global supplier of investment-grade Real Estate executive education. Having begun as pioneers in the field of Real Estate Financial Modelling, today Bayfield has a huge extended network of experts, specialists, and professionals within the sector.
All of Bayfield Training’s courses provide participants with a new approach to learning and development within their chosen subject area. This experience of ‘new generation’ executive education, all created, designed, and delivered by experts, will enhance course attendees’ knowledge and proficiency in the area of International Real Estate, giving students and their company the tools to progress further and increase their success.
Follow Bayfield Training on Socials: