Due to the direct impacts of the pandemic on retail, this year’s question will be focused on high street revival.
Discuss what can be done to revive high streets and the bricks-and-mortar retail experience to make it more exciting, successful and inclusive for all in a post-pandemic world.
Who Can Enter?
The essay competition is open to current college/sixth form and university students. To enter the competition, we ask that you:
You are available to take the Real Estate Analyst two-day online course via Zoom on the 26th – 27th April 2022.
The winner of this competition will receive:
- A place on the Real Estate Analyst: Financial Modelling in Excel course (worth £1,500 and CPD accredited)
- The essay published and promoted on The Land Collective website and social media platforms.
- A £25 Amazon Voucher.
The runner up will receive:
- A £10 Amazon voucher
- The essay published on The Land Collective website.
- Your essay must be between 800-1,000 words max.
- You must answerthe question as specified above.
- Your essay must be uploaded in a Word.doc, without your name appearing in the document.
- The deadline for the receipt of entries is 17:00 GMT on Sunday 16th January 2022. Please note that late entries cannot be accepted.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday the 1st February.
- All entries will be acknowledged by email. Please check your junk folder if you haven’t received it. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to provide feedback on unsuccessful entries.
- The winner must be willing to be in any publicity that we or Bayfield publish related to the prize, which can include picture, name, testimonial by video and/or writing etc.
- Winners are entitled to refer to the achievement on their CV.
- Important Note: The essay must be the sole creation and original work of the entrant. Any form of plagiarism will result in an automatic disqualification
Founded in 1998, Bayfield Training is a prominent global supplier of investment-grade Real Estate executive education. Having begun as pioneers in the field of Real Estate Financial Modelling, today Bayfield has a huge extended network of experts, specialists and professionals within the sector.
All of Bayfield Training’s courses provide participants with a new approach to learning and development within their chosen subject area. This experience of ‘new generation’ executive education, all created, designed and delivered by experts, will enhance course attendees’ knowledge and proficiency in the area of International Real Estate, giving students and their company the tools to progress further and increase their success
Follow Bayfield Training :