The Land Collective is an award-winning commercial awareness and career development platform which aims to engage more young people in the built environment sector. Our work champions the voice of young people who are interested in this dynamic sector through a range of channels which include articles, media, research, and events.
We are looking for a talented individual with drive to help us build and grow our community online!
- Working on our Circle.so platform to share and create content that will make the experience of members rich and value-added.
- Being the voice of The Land Collective on our community platform.
- Collaborate with the founder and events team to build out our platform.
- A/B testing to improve user interaction.
- Helping create a strategy to grow our membership and community.
- Engaging with our community members online on a regular basis.
- Research relevant content to share and upload onto our platform.
- Use Linkedin and email to reach out to students interested in joining our platform.
- Tracking and reporting performance.
- Can work well in a team as well as individually.
- Obsessed with growing a community and social media outreach.
- Would like a career in social media and/or marketing
- Proactive and hands-on by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
- Ideally a recent student or graduate from a PR, Marketing, Communications or Business background – although not necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven skill and passion in proactively building relationships with customers and followers.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented.
Time Commitment: 6 hrs per week